By CS3 Technology
There are two ways to increase profitability – Reduce cost and increase revenue, therefore it is crucial to monitor both. Thriving practices are effectively doing this today.
For years medical practices have held a revenue centric focus on practice management. With the winds of change blowing in the industry, cost awareness is critical to the long term health of a practice. Stat-Connect™ By CS3 Technology connects your patient billing system with the expenses in your accounting system providing a wealth of indicators to help manage your practice more effectively .
No software system can operate in a vacuum. Every practice needs to have a strong financial system that can readily pull critical financial and statistical data. Marrying your practice management software with our Award Winning Financial and Payroll tools will provide your team with information to drive your practice to higher profitability.
Make the most of dozens of pre-built integrations and leading applications that deploy quickly and easily. Our tool set will readily send appropriate information for general ledger, patient refunds, accounts payable and cash transactions. This allows you to have the Best of the Best in all your systems.
It is not just electronic filing, but managing the workflow in all your approval processes. Capture all your non-patient documents in many different ways, then process and store them together. Dynamically route documents for review and approval to the right people at the right time. Integrated document management is the technologies, tools, and methods used to capture, manage, store, preserve, deliver and dispose of 'documents' across an enterprise. In this context 'documents' are any of a myriad of information assets including images, office documents, graphics, and drawings as well as the new electronic objects such as Web pages, email, instant messages, and video.
Capture documents internally and externally
Workflow processes that provide control and approval of documents
Route, capture, transform and deliver printed and digital documents
Management of expenditures inside an organization can be totally controlled with three-prong tool set: Annual Budget, ongoing Requisition Management and Purchase Order Processing.
Requests are routed for authorization through the sophisticated approval workflow engine. Email notifications let approvers know that they have requisitions waiting for review. The hierarchy, monetary thresholds, or rules built on other fields or flags in the system with the aim of providing financial managers the tools to monitor and control spending. The Requisition Module eliminates the delay and double entry of traditional, paper-based requisition processes.
Once the requisition is approved, streamline your entire purchasing process from order to receipt. Purchasing management creates detailed, accurate records of every purchase, including quantities, price, who places the order, and special shipping instructions. Optimize your processes by automating and specify the key indicators for the appropriate actions to take. Specify shipping methods, required dates, contacts, reorder points, and more. Track details or every transaction, so you can confirm and validate with confidence.
Take control of the budget process and bring strategic insight to business planning with Budgeting and Planning Module, an enterprise wide, purpose-built budgeting and planning application. Strong management capabilities allow for seamless integration of budget submissions from multiple departments, using “Plan Sheets” that have a familiar spreadsheet look and feel. “What-if” analysis is readily accommodated by reorganizing budget structures, including changing planning assumptions and variable drivers.
The Fixed Assets Module gives you the flexibility to manage the entire fixed asset lifecycle—from acquisition to transfers and disposals.. And with advanced fixed asset accounting and reporting features, Fixed Assets can help you prepare your year-end financials, allocate costs, calculate depreciation, eliminate redundant data entry, and store digital images of key asset records such as purchase orders, warranty information, and insurance records. You may already know how critical it is to maintain an accurate inventory of your fixed assets; without it, little can ensure the accuracy and reliability of your fixed asset accounting. However, the task of managing a physical inventory of fixed assets can seem daunting, and that’s where Fixed Assets—Tracking can help with barcoding and automated scanning at inventory time.
Streamline vendor payments using the processes you've already developed for your business. Maintain flexible payment and expense allocation functionality. And ensure stringent vendor payment and approval processes.
• Flexible cash disbursement and check writing capabilities and takes advantage of discounts offered for invoices paid by the discount due date.
• Informative financial reports, including payables aging and future cash requirements, give you valuable business insights for more informed decision-making.
• Access multiple bank accounts; and audit changes to the vendor master-file, use tax, and freight allocation.
• Perform automatic payment selection, print checks on standard or custom stock, access detailed invoice history retention, record check reversals, and more.
• Add user-defined fields (UDFs) to any data file within Accounts Payable
• Smoothly integrate with Microsoft® Office to easily generate personalized communications to your vendors
• Automate expense allocation with predefined expense allocation tables to quickly allocate bills across multiple business entities or departments
Easily manage any non-patient receivables that are not captured in your practice management system with a full-featured Accounts receivable system. The Accounts Receivable Module quickly and easily accumulates and presents the information you need for effective cash management in an intuitive format. Powerful, yet simple to use, Accounts Receivable has streamlined and flexible cash management capabilities with multiple key reports.
Efficiently collect and process cash, checks, credit cards, and banking transfers.
• Quickly set up and generate recurring invoices.
• Create and print or email invoices.
• Effectively manage cash collection and key customers.
• Receive and apply regular and advance payments, apply penalties and adjust accounts, make deposits, and deliver statements.
• Automate data entry by defaulting customer terms, general ledger accounts, billing, and shipping address information.
• Gain real-time visibility into customer financial information and cash analysis.
• Efficiently automate the customer invoicing and bill payment process to easily manage customer payments and bank deposits
• Process all accounts receivable on a balance-forward or open-item basis and assign the open-item or balance-forward method to individual customers.
• Automatically calculates due dates, discount due dates, discount amounts, and commission amounts for invoice entries
• Automatically process repetitive billing, such as membership fees, maintenance contracts, and rent.
The best way for a company to increase competitiveness is to invest in its employees. The right people make all the difference. The HRMS Module’s centralized database contains all the present and historic information about active and non-active employees of the organization. HRMS software is your single source for flawless payroll processing, employee administration, registration, analysis, employee life-cycle management, and all other crucial employee-related information. The benefit? High accuracy and reliability of your data translates into high efficiency for your organization.
Our industry-leading, customizable HRMS software enables you to decisively meet and respond to HR management challenges. With integrated payroll, time collection, benefits, recruiting, employee self-service, and analytics capabilities, the HRMS Module helps you to maximize every dollar you invest in employees.
The General Ledger module supports multiple entities, multiple books for different accounting treatments, multiple currencies, and robust allocations—all optimized for real-time, high performance and maximum efficiency. In addition to the standard General Ledger reports, you have the ability to create financial statements such as Income Statements, Cash Flow Statement, Balance Sheet, and Trend reports. All financial reports are created and modified through an easy-to-use wizard so you can simply select formatting options to create a report specific to your business needs.
• Recurring Journal Entries
• Automated Allocations
• Automated Reversing Entries
• Create an account structure to fit your business needs or choose from over a dozen industry-specific charts of accounts.
• Create up to four roll-up types and unlimited roll-up codes for additional reporting flexibility outside your chart of accounts.
• Maintain an unlimited number of budgets. Edit multiple budgets and accounts simultaneously.
• Provides up to 13 user-defined accounting periods in each fiscal year. You can specify ending dates for each period.
That is the pinnacle of all business software solutions, Business intelligence can bring visibility into the organization at granular levels and help link different aspects together. Our reporting tools provides many methods to access data – pick the one that make the most sense for the task at hand:
Quick and Easy:
>Predefined Financial and Managerial Reports
>Predefined Query with Business Insights
Have it Your Way:
>Customized Reports with Crystal Report Writing Toolset
>Customized Financial Statements with BizInsights Toolset
>Customized Query with Business Insights Toolset
Get Directly to the Data:
>Connect Directly to Data with Excel, Word, Access via ODBC
>Connect Directly to Data with Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
Every organization has critical information and transactions that need monitoring. A prospect who has not been followed up with, a contract that is about to expire, a pricing error. Alerts and Workflow, monitors all your business data. Providing every organization with much-needed exception management, Alerts and Workflow identifies and responds to conditions that fall outside of an organization’s standard operating procedures and enables organizations to avoid saying, “If only we had known.”
This website is owned by CS3 Technology. CS3 Technology is independent from Sage and is not authorized to make any statement, representation, or warranties or grant any license or permission on behalf of Sage regarding any product, service, or website content. Certain materials made available on or through this website are owned by Sage and cannot be used without the prior written permission of Sage.