Effective as of December 1, 2016, the new rule is expected to extend overtime pay protections to more than 4 million Americans not currently eligible under federal law.
Are you ready?
* Have you identified workers affected by this change?
* Will you need alternative methods for time tracking? If so, does your current time tracking system have the ability to manage the changes?
* Have you reviewed your compensation strategy for how affected workers will be paid in the future?
* Have you determined the potential impact on staffing and scheduling?
* Do you have visibility into your current labor KPIs allowing you to make a timely decision?
* Are you able to track hours worked and receive alerts when workers approach overtime?
* Do you have communication plans in place to ensure employees and managers understand the changes?
If you’ve not been able to answer yes to all or some of these or if you have realized you are going to need some help managing the influx of tracking required, you will want to check out Scissortail HCM. It can help you with employee data management including time tracking, analytical reports, approaching overtime notifications and communications with managers and employees along with all other aspects of HR and Payroll. For more information, please go to www.cs3technology.com.
This website is owned by CS3 Technology. CS3 Technology is independent from Sage and is not authorized to make any statement, representation, or warranties or grant any license or permission on behalf of Sage regarding any product, service, or website content. Certain materials made available on or through this website are owned by Sage and cannot be used without the prior written permission of Sage.