By: Christina Crouch
I guess you could call me the “new kid.” While I have been an intern previously, I am now a full-time employee - with the business cards to prove it!
My name is Christina, though I also answer to Tina. Since I will be doing quite a bit of writing from here on out, so I might as well get to it, right?
For my first blog, I was asked to write what I know about CS3 so far.
Here are 5 things I know about CS3 Technology:
- 1. I know that CS3 has prioritized knowledge - both through the encouragement for the continuous learning of employees as well as teaching clients
what they need to know about their products.
- 2. I know that CS3 has some of the smartest, hardest-working people around. We have consistently been recognized by multiple organizations and
publications for this reason.
- 3. I know that CS3 represents both Acumatica and Sage, who provide software products including accounting, distribution, payroll, HR management,
and healthcare financial management tools.
- 4. I know that CS3 has also prioritized value, and bringing it to customers. From developing STAT-Connect, a tool that connects patient billing
systems with expenses in the client's accounting system, to designing a fantastic support plan for diagnostic calls, CS3 is on top of making sure
their clients get what they need.
- 5. I know that CS3 will be a fantastic place to work, as I help make order from chaos for all their clients!