Client Service Center
by: Scott Kroh
This month’s topic at the Tulsa Chapter of the MGMA meeting was “A Life More Mindful” by Jeff Wilkie of Hogan Taylor. A good part of the session included an exercise sending the audience to break into groups and consider how mindful they are.
The discussion questions were as follows;
(1) How does life get by you? How would you personally define success?
(2) Are you doing what makes you “strong”?
(3) If your story had a title, what would it be?
(4) Make an observation about your week and share it with the group.
(5) Ask a question. (6) Make a list of other self-aware people in your life.
(7) Share the names of one of them and what makes them mindful.
(8) What do you do for fun?
Please visit the MGMA website for more information.
This website is owned by CS3 Technology. CS3 Technology is independent from Sage and is not authorized to make any statement, representation, or warranties or grant any license or permission on behalf of Sage regarding any product, service, or website content. Certain materials made available on or through this website are owned by Sage and cannot be used without the prior written permission of Sage.