Sage FAS 2012 Is Here
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Sage FAS 2012 is here
and it's packed with new features to help you dramatically
improve your fixed asset management. Here are just a few of the enhancements you
can expect from this ground-breaking new release:
- Improved Import Wizard - lets you update thousands of assets
instantly and reduce data entry mistakes.
- New Reports Area - makes creating and customizing reports a breeze,
plus "Favorites" tab gives you quick access to the reports you use most often.
- Enhanced Combined History Tracking - see the complete history
of any asset from inside the Asset Detail screen.
- New Utility Reports - provide insight into system security settings,
system set-up, and audit trail reporting.
- New Inventory Process Map - walks you through completing and reconciling
your asset inventory.
- Global Task Manager - automates multi-company processes like depreciation
- New Assistance Center - offers you the support you need, whenever
and wherever you need it.
Sage FAS 2012 is user friendly because it's user designed. It's a big step forward
for anyone responsible for fixed assets.