The information below is being sent to Sage Abra Suite Payroll customers regarding state W2 media filing for the states listed below and to communicate the availability of a Hot Fix available for versions 7.79; 7.86; and 9.07.
If you are not an employer in Arkansas, Georgia, Idaho, or Vermont, you may disregard this Hot Fix.
State W2 Electronic File Changes included in this Hot Fix: (Apply the Hot Fix prior to creating the W2 State Electronic file.)
- Arkansas - Truncation State ID Number and RO Record
- Georgia - Format Changes
- Idaho - When the filing cycle is B or split, the file was rejected
- Vermont - Phone or email format changes. Vermont will now accept these files.
Sage Abra Payroll Customers with versions 7.79 and 7.86: Please install the Service Release SR2 before applying the Hot Fix.
file for the Hot Fix contains the information to apply the Update.
- Download the update specific to your Abra version from SupportPlus Online.
- For Abra Suite v7.79 or v7.87, select Product & Documentation, Sage Abra Suite 7.x and select Get Product Update. Select Using Site 1 or Site 2, download and save the upgrade for your specific version of Sage Abra Suite v7 Hot Fix February 2011 - v7.79.27 or Sage Abra Suite v7 Hot Fix February 2011 - v7.86.20 to an area other than the Abra Suite directory. Create a new folder with the same name as the zip file.
- For Abra Suite v9.07, Select Product & Documentation, Sage Abra Suite 9.x and select Get Product Update. Select Using Site 1 or Site 2, download and save the Sage Abra Suite v9 Hot Fix February 2011 - v9.07.17 to an area other than the Abra Suite directory. Create a new folder with the same name as the zip file.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need technical help with downloading or applying this patch. Give us a call at 877-496-1600 or send us an email email@example.com