Information on SR2
The information below is being sent to Sage Abra Suite Payroll customers to communicate availability of the Abra Suite SR2 to supplement the Q4 2010 tax update for versions 7.79; 7.86; and 9.07.
Abra Suite Q4 SR2 content:
Electronic File Changes: (Apply the SR2 prior to creating the electronic file.)
- FILE - Georgia Electronic Annual Reconciliation Filing
- FILE - Indiana Electronic Annual Reconciliation Form WH-3
- FILE - Electronic Annual Reconciliation Filing Mandates for Kansas Withholding, Effective July 1, 2010
- FILE - Georgia - W2 Annual Electronic Filing Spec Changes, Effective for Tax Year 2010
- FILE - Maine W2 Annual Electronic File Spec Changes, Effective for Tax Year 2010
- FILE - Maine Annual Reconciliation Electronic Filing Requirements, Effective for Tax Year 2010
- FILE - Virginia Annual Reconciliation Electronic Filing Requirements, Effective for Tax Year 2010
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need technical help with downloading or applying this patch. Give us a call at 877.496.1600 or send us an email email@example.com
Note: Please read the Release Bulletin before installation of the Service Release. This file contains the information to apply the Update
- Download the update specific to your Abra version from SupportPlus Online.
- For Abra Suite v7.79 or v7.87, select Product & Documentation, Sage Abra Suite 7.x and select Get Product Update. Select Using Site 1 or Site 2, download and save the upgrade for your specific version of Abra Sage Abra Suite v7SR2 February 2011 - v7.79.27 or Sage Abra Suite v7SR2 February 2011 - v7.86.20 to the appropriate location.
- For Abra Suite v9.07, Select Product & Documentation, Sage Abra Suite 9.x and select Get Product Update. Select Using Site 1 or Site 2, download and save the Sage Abra Suite v9SR2 February 2011 - v9.07.16 to the appropriate location
Please read the Release Bulletin included with the SR2 for installation instructions.